"I DO" Tips

Visitors Getting Married In Jamaica Is Quite Easy.

Visitors can be married in just 24 hours after arriving in Jamaica providing prior application has been made for a marriage license. Our Wedding Planner can make the arrangements for you by obtaining the marriage license. 60 days prior, send a copy of your legal documents to Bridge Palm Hotel by email or in person. No blood tests or health assessment needed.

Make Sure Your Legal

  1. You will need to bring along the original or a certified copy of your birth certificate, which includes your father's name.
  2. A copy of a valid passport or valid driver's license for identification.
  3. Parent's written consent, if one of you is under the age of 18.
  4.  Certified copy or original Certificate of Divorce (if applicable).
  5. Certificate of Death for widow/widower (if applicable).
  6. If your documents are not in English, you'll need to have a notarized translated copy of all documents and a copy of the original document.
  7. Italian nationals must notify their embassy and a certified copy of their marriage certificate forwarded to their embassy to be legalized and translated.
  8. French Canadians need a notarized translated copy of all documents and a photocopy of the original French documents.

Marriage Certificate

You can apply for a copy of a marriage certificate on the Government of Jamaica, Registrar General's Department website.

Marriage Certificate Application Form 

For further inquiry you may contact:

Ministry of National Security and Justice

12 Ocean Boulevard, Kingston, Jamaica, W.I.

T: (876) 922-0080 T: (876) 906-4909

For more information, please contact our Event Planner at 876-819-4332 or bridgepalmhotel@yahoo.com